Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fetish Ball, part 2 - Sunday, August 8

More photos from the Fetish Ball! (With a better camera!)

You don't usually find hot hunky guys at FetishCon. I mean, it's all about the GIRLS! But there were a couple of them at this year's ball. This anonymous rubber nun and her entourage appreciated them!

Julie Ehman, Jean Bardot, Emily Addison and Paris Kennedy posed for pictures.

Emily is always happy to show off her tight cleavage.

Emily was abducted by a being known as 'The Photognome.' He's actually an excellent photographer. (He needed a breath mint, though! Big time!)

I met this tall, stunning model named Chardenee! Awesome!

This little white girl couldn't get enough whipping on the dance floor.

At last! I finally got a good photo of Baunfire that really shows off her tallness and hotness! Wow!

Eek! Remember Christelle? The one who was NOT a model?? She arrived at the ball in this scorching hot school girl uniform, and when I took her picture, she did that lip-biting thing! HOT! "You're doing it already," I told her!

Nyssa Nevers, a well-known Asian model, joined us. And then The Reverend crashed in and ruined my picture!

And THEN... Kitty arrived!!! I think this is my favorite photo of the whole weekend. I just love it!

More later! Almost done!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment