Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fetish Ball - Sunday, August 8

Every FetishCon ends with a huge blowout party called the Fetish Ball, where everybody comes to show off their best outfits, and to LET LOOSE! For many, the convention is an opportunity to get much-needed work, either as models or producers, so the Ball is their time to RELAX!

The first thing I saw was the human sushi bar. That was a new one for me!
UPDATE! - I'm told the sushi was provided by Celtiano Catering and the girl is Fedora El Morro.

Nikki Sebastian is a New York spitfire, and a regular at FetishCon.

I was trying all weekend to get a picture of Laura, but like so many of the pro models, she was working the whole time. Until the Ball! (Last year, she called herself Anna, and I gave her a mention because she's just so damn beautiful! Give her OMP a look and see! Truly gasp-worthy!)

Laura was with a little wild thing named L. T. Smash, with whom I am not familiar. (Every time I see her name, I misread it as Lieutenant Smash. I can't help it!)

Ashley Edmonds had the most awesome outfit of the night, if you ask me! The best are often the simplest!

It's Tiger! Remember her from the last post?

Stacy Burke looked just amazing all weekend! She sure knows how to wear latex? (Or is that rubber?? I can never tell!!) And her colors! Wow! People don't realize it, but Stacy is one of the owners and originators of FetishCon. Smart!

Diana Knight, of course!

Kendra James showed a side I'd never seen before. Class all the way!

Speaking of! It's Jacquelyn again, stunning as always!

That naked guy behind her... some of you may remember my live broadcasts from the show, how I was talking about a naked old man in a jock strap and blindfold who always comes to the con and gets beautiful women to lead him around on a leash? And how he was WAY overdoing it this year?? That's him.

This is Amy. She was one of Screamin' Sam's photographers. I love it when you can't tell the staff from the models!

The Reverend B. Dangerous exorcised a poor nun. Her name was Lucy Die. YES, much of that blood is the Rev's own.

I don't know who these pretty ladies were. The pirate pasties got my attention!

Likewise, I never found out who this woman was... but OH MY GOD!!!
UPDATE! - She's Amo Morbia! Glad to know it!

More soon! Keep watching!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment