Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 3 - Sunday, August 8

The last day of the con!

This was the first thing I saw Sunday morning. I do NOT know who he is, but he was everywhere. He called himself "The Amish Werewolf."

Galas models the King of All Tiger Balloons! She is SO cute!!!

Paris Kennedy and Alex Bettinger. He produces her "Slayer Paris" movies and lots of other Sci-Fi Fetish stuff!

This is Evelyn Rose. She produces the FetishCon pre-parties every year, and she can often be seen modelling at LeagueofAmazingWomen.com!

Orias Bastet (at left) strutted around the floor gagged and leashed in her cheerleader skirt. I don't know who the other two women are. (Can somebody help?)

Rubberdoll dealt some electric justice to a cute little model named "Tiger!"

This is hot!

Rubberdoll enjoys her work. You can tell.

Tiger left satisfied, I think.

Here's an unknown model getting properly bound.

Carla came by again!

Ah, here's something special! Her name is Christelle! I don't remember why she came to my table, but I'm SO happy she did! Like I said before, there were a lot of hot Asian models at the con this year. Christelle was NOT one of them! She was working for one of the vendors.

"People have been asking you all weekend if you're a model, right?" She said, "Yes!"

I'll show you more of Christelle later. (Wait till you see what she did at the party!)


And finally... I saw this drawing as I was leaving the show floor. Chainsaw Chuck drew it. It's called "The Twins." LOOK CLOSELY.

Next time: The Fetish Ball!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment