Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 1 - Friday, August 6

I started off Day 1 before the con officially opened. I wandered the trading floor as vendors were setting up, and here's some of what I saw.

Rubberdoll! People who've never met Rubberdoll in person don't realize how beautiful she is. YES, she wears outrageous and stylish rubber outfits. YES, she has perfect big round boobs. And she is also just flat-out BEAUTIFUL! (Look! Even her pasties have bows on them! LOL!)

WTF?! This was sitting in a booth by itself. Well, it DID have that huge transparent bubble with it. More on THAT later.

Nicotine is a fairly new model on the fetish scene, but she's everywhere. FetishCon especially. She's REALLY cute!

Jean Bardot is a true classic. Most of her photos show her wearing a mask, which I think is a shame, because she's SUPER-BEAUTIFUL!

Maxine X wore a different racing-themed outfit every day. But she never failed to show off her bare boobs!

Ah, here's that mysterious bubble! It's called The Bubblebound, and it has a cute little model named Galas inside it! (I didn't see any air holes! Yikes!)

Michelle Peters came by my table wearing a little purple wig. I called it a "Lazy Town" wig. She didn't get it. (That's my laptop monitor in the lower right. You can see the Warcraft art I was working on! People dug it!)

This is Shannon. She's another one of those super-tall models that are crawling all over FetishCon. Shannon comes every year, and she always has a series of awesome costumes. The first year I met her, she was wearing a full set of silvery Valkyrie armor, complete with giant metal wings on her helmet! (I don't have photos. Sorry!)

This is Gia Nova. I don't know her. She has REALLY BIG BOOBS!

In the evening, I had dinner with Alex Bettinger and his crowd. I sat next to Addie Juniper and Paris Kennedy.

Also with us were Rifferus and Samantha Grace. We all concluded that everybody, whether they realize it or not, wants to be like Riff.

Kitty dressed up for the party and put on some fangs!

Here's another one Christina Carter's amazing cat suits!

More later!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment