Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet 'n' Greet Ball - Thursday, Aug 5

It always takes SO long to edit and upload photos! I don't want to just dump everything into a gallery somewhere. I have to label and caption everything.

Anyway, let's get started!!!

Emily Addison has some of the world's greatest cleavage! I've never seen her as a brunette before. Doesn't matter! She always looks amazing! Her web site is a pretty darn impressive piece of flash art, too!

Here's Isobel Wren swinging her tassels at me. Her new red hair looks tremendous! I've known Isobel for years. She's an intelligent and funny writer. Always nice to see her!

Do I have to introduce these two?? Christina's Black-Widow-style cat suit wowed everybody. And Diana's corset looked TIGHT! Ow!

Speaking of which... I don't know these newbies, but they had some damn tiny corsets!

Its Kendra, in a green rubber number I hadn't seen before! Kendra's a good friend, always glad to see her!

Tomiko is another fixture at FetishCon. You can always count on seeing her here. She's one of the pioneers of superheroine fetish!

What can I say about Jacquelyn Velvets? SO gorgeous! And great taste in clothes!

Christina put on a show for us! That's Lew Rubens tying her up (or down?), he's one of the big names in the rope fetish industry. He teaches rope classes every year at FetishCon.

Wenona is well-known in the fetish world as one of the hardest of hard bodies! Just a month ago, she climbed Mt. Killamanjaro. Yes! KILLAMANJARO! Oh, and she looks great in her underwear.

This is Kitty. This was her second FetishCon. Kitty spent time with me at my table during the con and said hello to my stream watchers. She's a natural for superheroine photography, and we all believe we will see MORE of Kitty in the future! Everybody loved her!

This is Ron, known as the Human Carpet. I think you can see why. He is here every year, always doing the same thing. The girls LOVE it! (And yes, you are seeing it correctly. Ron has no legs.)

Michelle Peters, all decked out in body paint (and almost nothing else), allowed Lew Rubens to tie her to a table.

This will give you some idea of how tiny Michelle is. Of course, it helps that she's standing next to Dave, who is the size of your average Wookie.

Jenni Czech. 'Nuff said. When Jenni enters the room, everybody stops and looks. She's basically royalty.

Ah, and finally there's Maxine X! Wow! Every day, she comes up with a new way to show off her bare boobs! Wait for my reports from the rest of the show and you'll see!

This was only a small fraction of the people and models at the Meet 'n' Greet! More later!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment