Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meet 'n' Greet Ball, part 2 - Thursday, Aug 5

Here's some photos that got left out of my first report. How did I miss them??

This is Molly Winters. I've been hearing her name for years, but I'd never met her. The awesome fuzzy mohawk caught my eye. Hot!

Jamie Daniels, Danielle Trixie and Mallory Page were hanging out by the gift shop. Some of you may remember me mentioning Mallory last year. Tiniest model ever!

This is Ashley. Just Ashley. She's super tall! You can tell by her proportions. She's all legs! I actually have a bit of history with Ashley. She did one of her first fetish shoots (Her VERY FIRST, I think!) in my house a few years go. Mostly because my house was nearby and available. She chose the name Mz. Fluffy back then. She later changed it, LOL!

I hadn't seen Ashley in a long time, but just as I was walking by, she called me by name. Not "Ultra Fem," not "Hey you." My ACTUAL NAME! That's important to a wallflower like me. I was impressed!

As the Meet 'n' Greet was winding down, I went to the pool to see if anything was happening. There weren't many people there, but I did see Jacquelyn Velvets. In a bikini! We had spoken only briefly last year, so I had to remind her who I was. When I mentioned the cartooning, she told me an AWESOME story.

On her left ankle, Jacquelyn has a tattoo of Dawn's left eye from the Joseph Michael Linsner comics. (I didn't take a picture, sorry!) She said she was a hopeless Dawn/Linsner fangirl way back when, and she met Linsner at a convention. He was impressed, and asked her to pose for him. So Joe Linsner was her FIRST PHOTO SHOOT! {{LOVE!}}

And then I couldn't help noticing THIS tattoo. Kind of MAKES itself noticed, you think? I normally don't like tattoos, ESPECIALLY the big ones. But... well... this is Jacquelyn Velvets, dammit!

Look for more photos soon!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment