Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2 - Saturday, August 7

A few more snaps from Saturday!

Jean Bardot was getting a foot massage in her booth, wearing one of her custom cat-suits! (I should have grabbed a shot of her feet! Sorry!)

Nurse Kumi was setting an example for the kids.

There were a LOT of beautiful Asian women at the con this year! That's really unusual! Not for Akira Lane, though! She's always at FetishCon! Akira has BIG BOOBS! No really! They're BIG! But my awful photography fails to bring them across... :(

Baunfire is another regular at FetishCon! She's 6'3"!!! I swear, her costumes get smaller every year! Baunfire is very beautiful, and my little photos just don't do her justice.

After the show I made a quick trip around the pool, and I saw Jenni Czech! Wow!

Then Jacquelyn came over! Eeeeee!!! (head explodes)

Before I left, I spoke a while with my friends Kendra James and Kobe Lee. Every year, Kobe hosts a lecture on how to be a professional model. All young models should see it!

And finally... as I was on my way back inside, I saw THIS! She's Nina! I don't know her! She's really tiny, and really cute, and she has GREAT BIG BOOBS!!!

That's it for today! Next time, I'll have a special set devoted to the Superheroine Showdown!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment